The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reappearing shared layers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've deleted a bunch of shared layers from my file (which has several other shared layers as well as canvases). Each time I close and reopen the file, the deleted shared files reappear -- but only in the first canvas. They all have visibility and print set to 'off', and they're almost all locked, and each time they reappear, another asterisk (or maybe two) is added to the beginning of their name.

I can delete them all, which I do each time, but it's tedious, as you can imagine. I'd be interested in hearing a possible solution, if you know of one.

Thanks,
-Sandy

If you right-click on the shared layer in question and select "Delete all copies of [shared layer name]", that should do the trick.

We've got it fixed internally so the use of the Delete key will work, expect to see that in OmniGraffle 5.0.1.

Thanks, that worked great.