The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Illustrator CS6 objects are transparent when pasted in Omnigraffle Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Objects posted from CS5 show as normal but any objects pasted from CS6 show as transparent objects in Omnigraffle.

I'd hate to have to keep CS5 around just for pasting purposes. Any idea what may be causing it?

Same problem here. Fixes planned for a future update?

I've found that you can drag an object from the Illustrator to the Omnigraffle window and it works fine. Unfortunately, copy/paste still doesn't work.

this has also been an issue for me. i am a heavy illustrator user and having to go back and forth between Illustrator CS5 and CS6 to get assets for Omnigraffle has been a challenge.

could someone at OMNI Group possibly respond to this thread and let us know if a fix is in the works?

thanks @peterlockhart for the drag & drop solution. it works a treat!

If you want a response from Omni, you need to contact them. omnigraffle@omnigroup.com

The forum is not a reliable way to get your query in front of someone at Omni who knows the answer. Email is.

thanks for the info. i appreciate it.