The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

request: in planning mode: sort actions by due date/... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

for some reason I am not able to create a view, which is first of all grouped by folders(=projects) and has to tasked sorted by due dates - as this is the order I have to follow.
Of course I can go to the "planning view" and select some project, but then how can I change the order of my tasks? Why can't I click on the captions "name" / "start" / "due" ....?

Using the "Filters" in the VIEW options will sort the projects and not the actions themselves within the project.

How about doing two things:
1)
Adding one more drop Down menu for sorting the actions (within the projects) in planning view?

2)
How about also making the headlines "name", "start", "due", "estimate" clickable for sorting (ascending / descending) in the planning view. Getting what I mean?

thanks!

Last edited by spookyt; 2008-01-10 at 12:28 AM..

Over on this thread, people are talking about pretty much the same thing. There's even a suggested work around mentioned.

Last edited by Brian; 2008-01-10 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: linked to wrong thread