The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Select or Export Styled Rows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

Thsi is what I would like to do. I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction:

I have a list of learning objectives for my students. Under each of these objectives I would like to write test questions. I would like then to either select and copy/paste to a new document, or export just the objectives or just the test questions, without individually going through an outline and selecting 50 or so items. What would be the best or easiest way to do this? I'm thinking

1. different levels for objectives and questions
2. different styles for objectives and questions
3. different check box status for objectives and questions

For some reason (lack of intellect) I am unable to find an easy way to do this. I'm sure I could script it if my applescripting ability went beyond "tell application "Finder" to say "Help""

Stan