The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: shopping list property to make checked items permanentely Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'd like to have a property to a context that prevents checked items to go away. This ought to work on the iPhone as I often want to add items to my grocery list when I do not have my MacBook available.

I learned that I can use a perspective but this approach has a few downsides. First I cannot use a perspective on the iPhone and 2nd when using the clear button it will make the items disappear that are checked.

What I really would like to have is either a project or a context where I can determine that checked items never disappear. That would allow to maintain a list of grocery items and I can uncheck them on my iPhone when I decide I need to buy it.

Unchecked items ought to go to the top of the list automatically.

Any takers?

Kindest regards,

Andreas :)