The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Editing Project Styles Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, does anyone know how to edit the project styles that are preset by Omniplan.

What I'd actually like to do is edit or copy the "Overdue Tasks" style to include overdue milestones. Every time I try to copy it, it ends up as an extra F1 style, which is cool but I'd like it automated like the Overdue task preset.

Any ideas? I went as far as looking in the package contents etc, but couldn't find anything to help. I certainly couldn't find anything in Omniplan prefs or templates.

Perhaps this is a question for a developer?

Thanks in advance!

/Ben

Sorry, that isn't possible. I encourage you to email our ninjas (omniplan@omnigroup.com) and let them know you'd like the overdue tasks style to apply to milestones also. They'll make sure the request gets properly logged so we don't forget about it when we get a chance to add more features to Plan.