The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

With new Calendar sync, can I make due items all-day events? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way currently to, make Due Dates in OF (on iPhone, but also on Mac) all-day events. This way, with the new Calendar sync, I can see the reminder then at the top of the iPhone Calendar and iCal.

It was not obvious to me I could do this in any settings?

If not, can I enter a feature request? :)

-gandalf44

PS: BTW, having the link in the Calendar on the iPhone be able to go directly to the OF Action is WAY COOL!