The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can't open database because of error msg Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Help!!

Having read, read and read about great benefits of OmniFocus on Mac and then seeing suture potential to link to a copy on my iphone I downloaded today.
All seemed well - entered a couple of bits and pieces and then shut it down to go to website to download "sneaky preview" or whatever its called to enable iphone sync.
Must have clicked away and agreed to everything on the 2nd download without registering what was going on but then I went to re-open OmniFocus and i keep getting a checkbox;
"OmniFocus could not read this database, because it is not in a known format. Perhaps it has been upgraded by a newer version of OmniFocus"
Eh??
What's going on - I only downloaded it 2 hours ago?

Can anyone help as I'm not the best person on computers......??

Many Thanks in Anticipation