The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request - Badge counts on Perspective Icons in Task bar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use perpectives a lot. One of my main use cases is to have different perspectives for different customers/projects.

I work as a consultant and dont want to disclose unintentially information from one customer to another by having a staff member of the customer have a look on my omnifocus.

Uisng perspective with focus on certain projects in my solution.

What I would like to have is a badge count of due/overdue tasks in the task bar next to the perspective icons.

Pls see the mockup for the idea below. Any thoughts on that one?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mockup.jpg
Views:	600
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	1092  

That's a cool idea. Use Help → Send Feedback to submit feature suggestions to get them entered in the development database. (See this sticky thread at the top of the forum for details.)

Curt

Another variation on the idea: an optional column in the Perspectives window that shows those counts, much like right edge of the sidebar.