The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How do i get OW to work with Google Docs? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattonthemoon
Well this is what i thought as well, on my Windows laptop for work, i installed Safari, and tried Google Spreadsheets and got the message "Sorry, Safari is not yet supported".

ah well, so much for that!
Ah, but if you choose "ok" to continue, it works. On Mac as well. So, Google has improved dramatically in 3 Beta.

Payam

I am wondering if "spoofing" will be our only way in the future to per chance get Google Mail, Calendar, and Documents to work or whether with the coming of OW 5.6 (if there was a God please make it soon!) this could be addressed. FF for my intel (BonEcho) is a dog and I love OW but a big plus was the way it plays nice with others.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihnat
I am wondering if "spoofing" will be our only way in the future to per chance get Google Mail, Calendar, and Documents to work or whether with the coming of OW 5.6 (if there was a God please make it soon!) this could be addressed. FF for my intel (BonEcho) is a dog and I love OW but a big plus was the way it plays nice with others.....
Just yesterday, there was a commit message to WebKit about Spreadsheets, and there's a number in there about Docs. Work seems to be progressing.