The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"as late as possible" constraint ?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi - I hope someone can help me.
How can I create a task to commence "as late as possible"??
It appears that all the tasks are set to either a specific date or set to "as early as possible".
I'd love some help.
thanks
Derek

This is not currently possible. But we've had several requests for it, so we're considering it for a future version.

Posting "+1" doesn't do much, if anything -- if you want a feature, you need to send email to productname@omnigroup.com (in this case, omniplan@omnigroup.com) or use Help->Send Feedback in the applicable program. If the feature is worth asking for, it's worth sending in the request in a fashion that will make sure it gets counted!

Hello, I'm trying to do exactly what the same thing, trying to add the constrain "as late as possible" to a task but I cannot find a way to do it. I have OmniPlan 1.7 (v143.31.0.140377). Is it possible with this version? How?.

Thanks

Scheduling "as late as possible" is a new feature in OmniPlan 2.0. Good news is that you get a substantial discount as a previous OmniPlan for upgrading to 2.0, and there's other good stuff in there beside this.