The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

exporting to illustrator SVG format? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can't seem to export my drawing to SVG correctly. When it opens in illustrator most of my objects are hidden, but in illustrators outline mode i can see all of them. What am I doing wrong?

My drawing can be found here

I've done a little bit more tests and it seems that transparency and shading is not applied at all to the objects in illustrator.

Also when I have an image inside of an object it is not transferred to illustrator.

Another thing is if I use splines to make curvy lines with arrowheads in them, the lines are simply transferred as straight lines.

Can anyone comment on whether this is what one normally sees when transferring drawings to illustrator?

Last edited by physicsninja; 2006-07-12 at 09:30 AM..