The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reset all Next Review dates? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Other than using AppleScript or doing this one project at a time, is there a way to reset all Next Review dates on a given set of projects?

Thanks,

Mark

The inspector can change settings for multiple items at once. Just select all the projects, open the inspector, and set the new Next Review date.

Hope that helps!

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
The inspector can change settings for multiple items at once. Just select all the projects, open the inspector, and set the new Next Review date.

Hope that helps!
Excellent. I use the Inspector, but it didn't even occur to me to select multiple projects. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Mark

Ah, this is a great tip. I was about to try someone else's script to reset the dates, but this is cleaner and simpler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vramin View Post
Ah, this is a great tip. I was about to try someone else's script to reset the dates, but this is cleaner and simpler.
I'm assuming the script you're talking about is the one I introduced at this thread:
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=11394

This does more than just reset the review date to an arbitrary date. Its goal is to reset them to the last date that the project changed, which has been pretty important for me.

If all you need to do is change the review date to an arbitrary date, using the inspector is definitely much simpler.

The method for changing multiple items at once (using the inspector) is fantastic.

Definitely recommend putting it in the help files and manuals. It took me forever to figure this out (and I've wasted much time moving my typical 20 tasks/day individually to the next day, since I never finish anything!).