The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspectives not fully working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Okay, so here's my current dilemma:

I have a custom Perspective set up on the desktop to show my "Due Soon" for the next 7 Days. Everything shows up perfectly on the desktop, and my stuff is syncing over to the iPhone.

However, when I go into my Custom Perspective for 'Due Soon', not all of the items which are Due are located here. When I look @ the Main Menu of OF iPhone, and select the Due menu item, I see all of my tasks which are due in a flat list. I don't like this view, and don't find it usable, and this is why I set up my Custom Perspective.

I tried the following:
. Synced data to MobileMe
. Reset sync to be Bonjour only
. Synced iPhone directly to Desktop via Bonjour
. Data syncs over but the "Due Soon" Perspective doesn't show all my tasks due (only the Main Menu Due does)
. Nada
. Uninstalled OF on iPhone and reinstalled
. Synced to database via Bonjour
. Data syncs over but the "Due Soon" Perspective doesn't show all my tasks due (only the Main Menu Due does)

I'm @ a loss here. I'll send a note to the Ninjas for guidance, but figured I'd post the question here for help as well.

Thanks,
-policarpo

Ahh frack...it just started working again.

That was very weird. :^)

Uggghh...it's out of sync again since adding some stuff on the desktop.

I see the tasks in the Main Due view, but not in my Custom Perspective.

Grrrrr....i never had this issue in the past. Has something odd happened to Perspectives with the latest iOS updates?

what is the best solution to get rid off.