The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Page Size - Layout Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello - I am new to UX and Omni Graffle.

I have my page set up to US Letter Landscape. It is showing one page stacked on another in Landscape!?

When I export out there is a heap of white space under the wireframe (the extra landscape page. There is a horizontal black line that shows where the bottom of the first page is.

I have looked around for a fix to no avail so thought I'd ask some experienced users :)

Kindly, Ismon

Hi Ismon,

In your Canvas > Size inspector, make sure "Size is multiple of printer sheets" is checked, and the canvas size fields both say "1 page." (I'm guessing your second one says "2 pages."

If that's all true, you may have an object below the bounds of the page. You can either delete that object, or uncheck the checkbox "Auto-adjust the canvas size"

Hope that fixes it!

Cheers,

- Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by realbrick View Post
Hi Ismon,

In your Canvas > Size inspector, make sure "Size is multiple of printer sheets" is checked, and the canvas size fields both say "1 page." (I'm guessing your second one says "2 pages."

If that's all true, you may have an object below the bounds of the page. You can either delete that object, or uncheck the checkbox "Auto-adjust the canvas size"

Hope that fixes it!

Cheers,

- Joseph
Hey Joseph,

You solved it :) Yes it said 2 pages! I deleted the objects but maybe there was something left behind...

Unchecking 2 pages worked. Thanks heaps.

Issy