The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I got a lot of calender duplicates in the sync preference pane Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This creates a problem because i do not know which one of the calenders which is the correct one since a lot of them have the same name. There is no duplicate calenders in my Ical

How can i solve this problem,i have tried the reset button in omnifocus but it does not solve the problem

I've got a similar problem--no answers, though.

Running Leopard, I have numerous "extinct" calendars in the sync list.

I've tried throwing out the Omnifocus database, info.plist and backup, but I still see these calendars in the sync list.

My advice from the Sync Preference Problem thread also applies here:

Quote:
In build 93621, we've added a checkbox which logs some debugging information to the Console. Could you turn those logs on, quit, run the defaults remove command (to get back to a working state), then do whatever it takes to reproduce the problem (that would be useful to know, too) and send us a copy of the "Calendar sync" log messages from your console? You can get them by running the Console application (in Applications:Utilities), and send them to us by selecting "Send Feedback" from the Help menu and pasting them into your message there.

Thanks!