The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Actions responsible by others Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am not sure if this is the right area or the right forum for this, but lets see.

I created a small website with a partner in which has really gotten underway the last few weeks. We each have responsibilities that will be directly handle by one person from start to finish. For example: Uploading a description to the website, the media and/or other responsibilities with the content and then uploading to the site.

I wanted to figure out a system so I can be reminded that I need to check on him every once and a while to make sure the wheels are continually moving in the right direction. I setup a Project called "Things responsible by ..." and a content that is "Agenda: xxxxx". The context is "Active" because I thought it would be a pain if it was "On Hold".

Is anyone else in this boat with the partner situation, maybe a spouse or a co-worker? I would like to hear how other people setup their systems for this.

Thanks. Any tips, ideas, or recommendations are also welcomed.

Is the information in this thread helpful?

yes Brian that was incredibly helpful. Thanks again.