The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exporting to HTML Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Two questions regarding exportation to HTML from OmniFocus:

1) Is it possible to change the template of the HTML export layout?

2) Is it possible to trigger an export via AppleScript? I'd like to setup a cron job that triggers a sync, exports OmniFocus to HTML, and uploads it to a specific place for my team to view. Can someone give me any pointers on the AppleScript needed to make the export happen?

-Chris

You might try using that user interface scripting thing, where you turn on universal access.

W/r/t the template, it looks like all the formatting is through CSS, so you could probably use find and replace to make it look any way you want it to.

I too would love help with this. I opened Applescript to try the same thing and was in completely over my head. ;) I would like to save a few different html docs based on my perspectives to upload to my idisk for team viewing. Right now I just do this by hand. Automated would be fantastic.