The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Download issues... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi guys

A client of mine has uploaded a document to Rapidshare for me to download so I can work on a leaflet for him, but since a few days ago, when I tried to download it in the first place, it won't allow me to. Rapidshare gives me the message:

'You want to download the following file:
http://filequotedhere...

Your IP address (number quoted here) is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed.

Premium members can download any number of files simultaneously. Become a Premium member now. The download will be available shortly.'

I know this isn't strictly OmniWeb related, but this was since the first time I tried to download it, I used OmniWeb, and when I clicked to download, nothing happened after 15 seconds so I pressed the back button and tried again. I got that message then, though it wasn't downloading and it's been stuck like that ever since.

It's a pretty urgent thing. I've tried flushing the cache, I've tried Firefox, a couple of other browsers, but nothing.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Steve.