The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hiding stalled projects from view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I have a number of projects that are active, but without any available actions. I don't necessarily want to put these projects on hold because if I do that, I may add a task to a project and then not see it. But it's annoying (to me) that they clutter up my projects view. Is there any way to not show them?

If I show active projects they show up. And if I show stalled projects they show up. I basically want a way to do a view that is "active and not stalled" -- The iPhone and iPad versions of OmniFocus do this, but on the Mac it's basically so cluttered that I end up using context view to get around this, which has its own set of problems (I don't put contexts on most of my tasks).

If you install RobTrew's excellent WhereInOF script, it appears that a search for "projects where number of available tasks > 0 and not [OnHold]" will give you a window focused on all of the projects which are active and have available actions.