The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't activate browser window / crash on launch Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm having a heck of a time with b3 (and sporadically with b2, also) where after I launch OW the browser window either is completely empty, or it looks normal but the window itself cannot be focussed.

After clicking on the window a few times trying to activate it OW crashes. This happens every time, even after deleting the OW App Support folder and the preferences.

Has anyone else seen this issue? This is on 10.4.7 running on a MacBook Pro.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	badWindow.png
Views:	620
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	89  

Is English your preferred language?

How do you launch OmniWeb?

What is the full path of the OmniWeb you are using?

Are you running Shapeshifter or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handycam
Are you running Shapeshifter or something?
Nope. I have custom Extras.rsrc files installed as I don't want to be running haxies on my system.

Len, my system is in French. I hadn't thought that the nibs might be the issue but I'll try deleting the French.lproj out of the bundle and see if that fixes things...

I either launch Omniweb via Quicksilver to by double-clicking on it, and the path to Omniweb on my system is

/Applications/2Internet/Browsers/OmniWeb.app