The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sneaky Peeks gone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I keep the Sneaky Peek Release page open in a tab, and when I checked it this evening, it was just a page extolling the virtues of OmniWeb(which are many!), and I see that the thread that announced the Sneaky Peeks seems to have disappeared from the OW forums.

So, I'm wondering - Are the SP releases no more?

SC

They just posted the release announcement on the blog. Apparently 5.6 is final

http://blog.omnigroup.com/2007/10/24...now-available/

Man, you guys are fast! I'm posting this from the 5.6 final. I can't believe that OW went from SP straight to final! Very cool.

Payam

No joke.. And with a LOT of bugs still in tact... When is the per site style sheet going to be fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebJIVE View Post
No joke.. And with a LOT of bugs still in tact... When is the per site style sheet going to be fixed?
This is fixed. It's been fixed for over a week in the sneaky peeks, and it's still working in 5.6 final. If you're still having problems, I would recommend starting with a clean install of OW, and/or checking that your stylesheets work properly in Safari. If they don't work in Safari, then the stylesheets are likely at fault. Mine started working again properly as soon as Rachel announced the fix was in the SP's, and they've worked fine since.

My bad... I just cleaned up my .CSS (ad block style sheet) and that was the issue. The version I have been using worked great in FF and Safari B3 but not OW.

Back on the wagon and FF is being put back on the shelf (eats WAY to much virtual memory!)