The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Creating Diagram Styles Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to make a decent diagram style for the mapping of web sites. While the Tab diagram style that comes with the program is passable, I want something that can show a little more complexity, space the elements a bit better and so on.

Are there any docs online here that offer tips on how to create a diagram style? I've been able to create one based on an existing style, but I'd like some pointers on how to wrangle the connecting lines so that they merge when appropriate (instead of there just being a million lines everywhere). i don't understand how this was done in the Tab diagram, for example.

Also, I really think an official web site map style should be created for inclusion as a default. OG is a superb app and many of us Web designers use it for wireframes etc.

Thanks.