The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bump up display size? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm just trying OmniFocus out and while I'm kicking the tires, I've come to something that makes it really hard to cozy up to the program. That's an apparent inability to zoom the display, as I can with simple keystroke commands or a zoom button in Word, and even OmniWeb and OmniGraffle.

I've also tried control+command in conjunction with the mouse scroll wheel, but still nothing.

Am I missing how to do this? My middle-aged eyes need help!