The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Could this be Omnifocus? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm having an odd problem which might or might not be an Omnifocus issue. For some reason, the keyboard shortcuts I've set through FastScripts for use with Omnifocus don't work. While I haven't experimented thoroughly, I have successfully set up keyboard shortcuts for Apple scripts for other programs, but not for Omnifocus.

Adding to the puzzle, everything has worked fine on my laptop, but not on my iMac.

One thing that makes me wonder if it's an Omnifocus problem: When I use the Perspectives menu to set up keyboard shortcuts in Omnifocus for certain perspectives, some shortcuts that work fine on my lap top don't work on my iMac, even though I run essentially the same programs (and the same shortcuts) on both machines.

Should I remove and reinstall Omnifocus on my iMac? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!