The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RSS feed for independant forums? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm looking for a way to RSS the OmniFocus forum. Is this possible?

So far I've only been able to RSS the entire Forum.

This forum uses vBulletin http://www.vbulletin.com/ You're probably more likely to find the answer there. (If you do, please post back and let us know what it is.)

A search of "RSS" turns up nothing, but searching on "feed" finds gold:
RSS Docs at vBulletin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrongSizeGlass
A search of "RSS" turns up nothing, but searching on "feed" finds gold:
RSS Docs at vBulletin
Hmm. Although I see many articles, I don't see any that pertain to the original question (or at least not in an obvious way). :-)

It's frustrating and quite counterproductive to want to monitor one application's forum, but having to wade through new posts for all of the other Omni apps in order to do so.

Moderator(s): Is there a vbulletin setting you can enable that will allow us to subscribe to individual forum feeds? Please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundsgoodtome

Moderator(s): Is there a vbulletin setting you can enable that will allow us to subscribe to individual forum feeds? Please?
I'd like this as well.

Peter

I'd also like to see this, or at least more detailed rss information, such as the content of the post

I was about to post/request for this, when wonder of wonder's... I had already posted it.

Moving this to the top.

Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOcean
I'm looking for a way to RSS the OmniFocus forum. Is this possible?

So far I've only been able to RSS the entire Forum.
Me too. I only want to read about OmniFocus in an RSS feed. Surely the software wizards at Omni can figure this out? Please?

Yes. This would be great. With the number of products they have out now, I'm surprised they haven't already done this.