The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Clumsy approach Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Whenever I select a tool from the icon bar at the top (selection, shape, line, or text), I must use the pulldown menu to "Inspect Style" in order to set the parameters I wish. This seems a clumsy way to handle this task; I would expect a product as elegantly engineered as OmniGraffle to automatically bring up the appropriate style options in the Inspector. Instead, it seems strangely stupid here.

My guess is that the fault is entirely my own, that there is in fact a way to insure that the Inspector mirrors the tool selected, but I've not been able to find it. Could somebody reveal whatever it is that is right in front of my nose and invisible to me?