The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Applescript to export each active project to a separate CSV Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there anything out there right now that does this? Ideally, I want it to do the following:

- Go through the Active projects in my Work folder every friday
- Export a CSV with the perspective that shows everything in the project to a file named something like "Status Report - $projectName - $date.csv"
- Email each file individually to a list of people

Ideally, the list of people would somehow be specified within each project, like a task that's titled "Stakeholders" and the note is a bunch of email addresses separated by commas.

Anyone see any problems with this? Are there any scripts out there that I could modify that have a good portion of this functionality? How would I loop through the active projects?