The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnigraffle 5.3.7 - line behaviour, inspectors and layer folders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know some have asked for the following in the past but I'm afraid I couldn't find any follow-up e.g. we're doing this in the next release, we're doing this at some time in the future, we're never doing this.

Please please could you let me know if these are on the roadmap?

1. Line behaviour - a way to set lines (especially those with arrow heads) to behave intelligently e.g. shortest route, not going over other shapes etc. Reference point: Visio.

2. Inspectors: Properties: Action - allowing the user to change the size of the window in which the Layers are displayed (Show or Hide Layers). At present, the moment one gets beyond a handful of layers one is constantly searching up and down in a window that only displays 5 or 6. If the user could make the window larger I could see 20 or more - speeding things up incredibly. Plus they could clearly identify layers with more than 25 characters.

3. Layers - the ability to group Layers together in Folders or similar. If you create a lot of layers, it becomes quite tricky to manage them. And some inevitably have relationships with one anothers. Folders would be great.
Reference point: Photoshop 5 (?) and upwards.

If you could provide some visibility on this, that would be great.

Thanks.