The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: Delegated vs On-Hold Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I went further in my analysis how to control the projects delegated to my staff. There's an option in OmniFocus to mark such projects as On-Hold Projects. But that is not exactly what it is as these projects are not on-hold, their are still moving by other people.

It looks like the delegated projects should be marked as Delegated Projects not On-Hold Projects. I don't need to see what is a Next Action for a Delegated Project. I just need the result, the outcome of the Delegated Project.

Any ideas?