The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

text won't create new text line Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I've been working with Omnigraffle today and something happened and now, when I hit "Return" to create a new line, it exits the edit mode. I can type one line, but when I hit return, it doesn't give me the next line in my text. I'm trying to create a list of items in a square object, but I can't now. Did I inadvertently change some setting?

Last edited by alassiter; 2007-12-18 at 10:23 AM.. Reason: Needed notification

I'd check your General OmniGraffle preferences, there are settings there to have Return end editing or create a new line.