The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can I sync devices in multiple places w/out MobileMe? [Answered: Free WebDAV Sticky] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

Am currently evaluating Omnifocus and would like to use it on 2 Macs (work & home) and my iphone. I don't have a Mobile Me account and don't really want to purchase one to achieve this.

My question therefore is whether its possible to sync Omnifocus to disk (dropbox or USB), so I can use it on more than one Mac but also sync to my iphone over WiFi?

Cheers

Giles