The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Start Date grouping behavior changed - help! [A: intentional, but email ninjas.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello.

I use start dates as my primary organizing system in OF. I have tried flags, due, etc., and Start is what works for me. My main perspective is to show grouping by start date, with the No Start Date group collapsed on the Mac and the iPad version.

On the iPhone, it used to show the actions with a start date at the top of the list, but now with 1.9 for iPhone, it shows No Start Date at the top, with no way to collapse those items. So, I need to scroll past hundreds of items to see what I need to do today.

Is anyone else finding this to be a workflow issue? When I talked to a support ninja, he suggested using flags, but it really just doesn't work for me.

Thanks,
Robin