The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Working with dependable projects - need help Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quite offen some of my projects in different AOR are dependable of each other. For exapmple the next move in one of my personal project depends on how my other work project goes. What is the best way to deal with this links? The first idea is to write "Waithing for xxxxx in yyyy work project" action in personal one and assign it "waitng" context. But in this case I need to do a double work: process work project and process the same things in another personal one.
Maybe there is a better way to handle with the such linked things?

I've been wondering this, I often have several projects blocked by a single task or event.

Just to make up an example, I might have several construction projects blocked by a single "buy nails" task.

I often end up duplicating the task in each project just so I can tick the task off N times to progress each project.

Is there a better way?