The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Bonjour sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

thanks for bonjour syncing for iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I bought OmniFocus for the iPhone when it was released but have not gotten any use out of it because of the multitude of problems with syncing via WebDAV.

I have been using Bonjour syncing between Macs, and it has been working flawlessly. And it's fast -- like it should be.

So now that the iPhone is allowed in the Bonjour syncing mix, I have finally tried it today AND IT IS FANTASTIC.

So far, so good. And much faster than I expected on the iPhone. Now syncing for OmniFocus for the iPhone works as it should, and I look forward to finally carrying my tasks with me on the road.

Thanks much for Bonjour syncing. I'm one happy camper now. :D

Last edited by Lowell; 2008-11-10 at 01:01 PM..