The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Latest OF is Power-Cycling my iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This version is power-cycling my iPhone:
OF 1.0.3 (v77.9.2.0.103897)
built 2008-08-08 10:49:07 -700

Earlier today, it was power-cycling when I tried to do a recording. Now it's power-cycling just browsing items, editing text, or pressing the Home key.

So far OF has only generated one Crash Report. The other times that it's power-cycled, there's no message when I go back into OF once the phone reboots.

I've gone so far as to Reset the Database on my phone and re-sync with my server.

What more information can I convey to resolve this? Thank you.

Make sure you have synched your data to your server/desktop and backed up your phone in iTunes, then delete OmniFocus from the iPhone and re-install it. This will clear your settings and database, but you should be able to recover your entries from the server copy.