The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Do devices sync automatically via omni sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello all,

I run three devices - ipad, iphone and mba with omnifocus on. If I make a change on one it the sync to the others done automatically? or do I have to hit sync on the device I have made the changes on and then hit sync on the devices I haven't made the change on?

Many thanks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Changes made when devices aren't in sync can cause earlier ones to revert [A: yes, in some cases.] jakobox OmniFocus 1 for Mac 4 2013-02-13 08:26 AM
Sync OmniFocus With DropBox? [Not supported, use the free Omni Sync Server instead] Lamike OmniFocus Syncing 26 2011-11-12 06:54 PM
Sync thinks iOS 5 devices are new? [A: Yes; "old" devices will be auto-removed.] marisa8184 OmniFocus Syncing 3 2011-10-17 03:23 PM
Speedier sync and start-up times on iPhone 4? Omni Sync helps? mcogilvie OmniFocus for iPhone 1 2010-08-14 09:00 PM
Can't sync, can't register devices grillgod OmniFocus 1 for Mac 3 2009-01-20 01:09 PM