The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Displaying image frustration Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I hope the image display gets fixed soon. I usually hide ad images. I realize that the "Load all images" menu item and icon on the lower right edge are not working correctly all the time. However, ...

I needed to order a Lego item. I put a Roodaka and a book in my basket (to test this, you may want to add the to-be-released-by-July Mindstorms NXT robot at http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=8527 to your cart. It's going to be really cool and works with OS X.). Go to Checkout. If you are lucky, you will see the images toward the bottom that say "Continue". I'm seeing them now (perhaps after they've been loaded in OW 5.1.3??)

But when I first tried this, nothing I could do would bring up those images. A couple of the buttons switch the language. That was humorous. I looked at the source code and figured out where the continue button was (roughly), but moving the mouse around there wouldn't bring up the cursor for clicking. It was really frustrating, and I resorted back to OW 5.1.3. But that meant I needed to use Firefox to bring up the Discovercard Secure Online Numbers. (By the way, the hesitation in the middle of logging in there happens in Firefox as well.)

Anyway, I hope that the loading all images on a page-by-page basis gets fixed. It's better than it was in sp1, but it needs work.