The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cannot Assign F-keys to clip or quick entry Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've decided to give OmniFocus another go around since it's matured quite a bit in the last few months. I've migrated from iGTD using Robin Trew's fantastic importer iGTD --> OmniFocus script.

One frustration that I'm having is that I'm unable to assign the F-keys to use for either quick entry, or clippings. I use the F6 key in iGTD and would like to continue using that key binging in OmniFocus.

Any suggestions/thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben View Post
I've decided to give OmniFocus another go around since it's matured quite a bit in the last few months. I've migrated from iGTD using Robin Trew's fantastic importer iGTD --> OmniFocus script.

One frustration that I'm having is that I'm unable to assign the F-keys to use for either quick entry, or clippings. I use the F6 key in iGTD and would like to continue using that key binging in OmniFocus.

Any suggestions/thoughts?
Have you checked the OF preference panels? There are options to assign keys to either Quick Entry or Clipping service.

Weird, it wasn't working before. Nothing would show up when I typed an F-key. The latest build, however, works.