The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problems saving .oplx file on a server Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am having problems saving my Omniplan project document (.oplx) on to a server. I'm not talking about publishing the tasks etc. to a server so that others can see/access them. I'm talking about simply saving my own .oplx file to a server.

We save all our work documents to a server rather than locally on our own machines. I can save my .oplx file to the server the first time - that's not a problem. But if I go to resave the file once I've changed something, I get an error message saying "The file "my filename.oplex" couldn't be saved.

Is this a known problem with Omniplan? Can't it cope with saving an Omniplan file across a network to a server rather than locally on my computer?

You should contact the support ninjas to have thm look into this with you. There may be something specific to your setup here that is triggering a bug, but you haven't supplied enough detail to attempt to reproduce the problem. 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152 weekdays between 10 and 5 Seattle time. Or email them at omniplan@omnigroup.com.