The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Alternative Sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sync Alterative: I use a Palm Treo. But I use groupware software (FirstClass) where I work that includes my contacts, calendars, memos, etc that I sync with. In other words, the calendar that I sync to is in FirstClass, not iCal.

It is my understanding that two different calendars cannot be synced together (Palm to FirstClass; OmniFocus to iCal; iCal to Palm), making the iCal sync function you are working on useless to me (unfortunately).

As an alternative could you provide a text or Word export? Then I could put that exported file in a sync folder on Mac to get the data into my Palm for reference. It wouldn't be sync, and it would be a kind of kludgy manual process, and it would only be one way, but at least I could refer to the list.

You may also want to explore making a conduit that could sync to a Palm app like SplashShopper (a little outlining list tool).