The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: QuickLook under Leopard Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Only had Leopard for under a week and am totally addicted to QuickLook. Could you do whatever voodoo you need to do to make OO3 files QuickLook- able?

Thanks...

I second that request.

I further add my request for all omnigroup products.

Thanks, you all rule!

That's on my wish list also.

We would like to add QuickLook support but I can't say right now when OmniOutliner will be receiving it. Sorry.

would like it too.

Just like me.

I join. BTW, what do you typically need to implement that?

I seventh that request! :) Would be really really great!

Not to sound too impatient, but is there a ballpark date? I've heard between June & December '08, but I am currently evaluating Focus and if quicklook support is still months away, I don't think I am going to invest in Omni for the foreseeable future.

A projected date would help immensely. I like what I see so far, but QL support is a dealbreaker for me. Otherwise, great software!