The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Warning: It Just Doesn't Work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been cutting Omni some slack, and trying to figure out each time my iPhone gets out of sync, throws up an error, or whatever.

After spending too much time on this, I just have to warn other Omnifocus users the simple truth: syncing does not work in any reliable fashion.

Any David Allen fan knows that the most basic element in committing to a system is trusting it. And, after seeing my iPhone and MacBook Pro get out of sync time and again (or throw up errors), I simply have no faith that this setup is reliably recording my actions, projects, or anything.

If you were hoping this application would bring OF to your iPhone, here is a fair warning: it does not.

At least, not in any way that I can recommend using.

- Matthew Marshall