The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

activeCollab Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of my biggest issues with OmniPlan is it has no network capabilities or web interface. For me, any project in which only I am involved, I don't need project management software for.

I'm still hoping one day OmniPlan will have a web interface.

There are many web-based solutions out there. The problem with most is they are so cumbersome they inhibit workflow to a great degree. This usually comes from a shotgun approach where the designers try to hit as many audiences as possible. That said, I have found one web-based solution which does a very good job of keeping stuff clean and offer a great ease of use.

http://www.activecollab.com/

Hopefully it wont be long before OmniPlan has a web interface, and something that's as robust yet as clean as activeCollab, but with the Omni touch.

We're looking into different ways to implementing some sort of collaboration feature. I'll pass this idea along to the team.