The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature request: Checkbox for project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi, I would like to ask for a checkbox at project level. This request comes from the following need/usage scenario:

I use projects with no tasks to represent single tasks. However to complete such a single task I have to use the contextual menu and select complete. Can you make a checkbox for this as well?

Edit: It would be nice if projects and tasks were the same thing. A task with sub-tasks becomes a project. A task with no sub-tasks is a single task. Also, this would enable "projects" to be contained by a context. It is a bit strange as sub-projects have all the functionality of tasks, but "real" projects don't.

Last edited by eatmytag; 2007-05-27 at 12:44 AM..