The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Local pages, source editor/viewer, and saving Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I tend to use OmniWebs source editor for quickly tweaking pages I have quick changes for. In older versions of OW, I could open the file (either from the open command or from the file system, open the source editor for the page and immediately go to work, and save as I went along.

However, in 5.5 I now have to relocate the file I've opened locally when I do my first save and have it replace itself. This gets annoying as most of my changes tend to be very short and quick and having to re-locate in the save dialog and tell it to replace everytime starts to add up.

I'll be happy to provide more details as necessary.

David

This is a known issue and on our list of things to fix. Stay tuned!

K, I figured it probably was, but couldn't find it listed anywheres on the feature list or a quick scan through the forums. Thanks for the continued good work guys!

David