The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

With No Comment Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
THIS is one of the reasons why I get so disgusted with the App store and their snail's pace when it comes to approval for OF for iPad-
Approved and now available for purchase today at the App store:

"MonsterFartHD"

Perfect, just perfect...
Sheesh!!:rolleyes:

Can you picture our App Reviewers clustered around a cubicle, testing 5000 different sounds of flatus? "okay people, that's lunch - we'll test another hundred sounds this afternoon."

To take the low road, & to build on BZ's idea, must we rename Omnifocus to "iOmniFart HD Pro, now with Flashlight?"

No, I say.

Okay, that's just stupid. And yet I still hit "submit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKaren View Post
Approved and now available for purchase today at the App store:

MonsterFartHD
Haven't you heard? It's an app based on my new book "Getting Things Moronic." Carrot Top wrote the Foreward but I did get a jacket quote from David Allen stating "@Someday/Maybe".

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethByJazz View Post
Haven't you heard? It's an app based on my new book "Getting Things Moronic."
Surely you mean "Getting Things Dumb.":)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven View Post
Surely you mean "Getting Things Dumb.":)
Yeah. That's what I said, and don't call me Shirley! ;)

Last edited by DethByJazz; 2010-07-29 at 09:34 AM..

Quote:
Can you picture our App Reviewers clustered around a cubicle, testing 5000 different sounds of flatus? "okay people, that's lunch - we'll test another hundred sounds this afternoon."
You never know if flatus #4096 begins with, "And this is what Steve Jobs farts like..."

Do they look at every media file and listen to every audio file?

Quote:

To take the low road, & to build on BZ's idea, must we rename Omnifocus to "iOmniFart HD Pro, now with Flashlight?"

No, I say.

Okay, that's just stupid. And yet I still hit "submit."
LOL!! At least you all keep me laughing! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopi View Post
You never know if flatus #4096 begins with, "And this is what Steve Jobs farts like..."

Do they look at every media file and listen to every audio file?
Again, too funny! At least I can find some enjoyment here while I endure my "pain"! :):)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopi View Post
You must be mistaken. Steve Jobs doesn't fart. But if he did it would be magical and revolutionary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethByJazz View Post
You must be mistaken. Steve Jobs doesn't fart. But if he did it would be magical and revolutionary.
Absolutely hilarious!!

As a committed vegetarian, I am sure there is plenty of revolution and magic in the Jobs household!