The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Dynamically reference another canvas' page number? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OK--so I've got a features list at the end of a document. And the features list references where in the document that feature resides. For example, feature 13 resides on page 21. However, when I add pages, I've got to renumber all of those references. What a pain. Is there an easier way to do this? Is there some way I can tell an object that its text value should the page number of canvas "abc", instead of hard-coding it to "8" and then changing it to "11" when I add 3 more pages before page 8?