The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Projects made on iPhone don't sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This appears to be a new thing with todays sneaky peek. I made a bunch of new projects on my iPhone on the way to work this morning. When i got to work, i hit the sync button on the desktop app and nothing happened. More specifically none of the new projects appeared.

The actions that i check off were synched but no new projects were.

Weird thing is that if i now go and edit some aspect (doesnt seem to matter which) of the project it syncs but only the project i edited, nothing else.

Seems like a bug, has anyone else had this? (or can suggest a fix?)

I just tested this to see if it was a problem for me, too (I didn't want to make new projects just to see them disappear!).

Here's exactly what I did:

1. Made a new project on the iPhone
2. Hit the sync button on the iPhone (I didn't want to wait the 1 minute for it to self-initiate the sync).
3. Open OF on the desktop, wait for it to self-initiate the sync
4. Check to see if my new project was there. IT WAS.

Leo, are you sure that your iPhone synced with your server before you opened your desktop OF? That could be the cause of your problem.