The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tag tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like some way of applying a tag to tasks that may be in different contexts, projects, or folders. this would make it easy to pull up those things that I've tagged as such.

Specifically, I want to use this to put in a tag to call up a list of items for my midyear and year-end review that I want to remember as part of that discussion.

is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Append "#<tag>" to the end of the task name. If OmniFocus for iPad searched the notes field, you could put it there instead, but it doesn't. Use the Contact Omni entry in the gear menu to send in a feature request/bug report.